Eastasia Escapade

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I have met my Turkish Reception Officer online! This is his picture:


His name is Onur and i will call him Onur the Hero - Highly Efficient Reception Officer.

Ya, just as Liren used to say, looking at the other person's face makes everything feels real. It will never feel the same just by listening to other people story. I can't wait to meet him, i can't believe how the aiesecer are so friendly and helpful. When Lisa knew i had a problem, she called me straight away and asked me if I was ok with everything. Nice lah... =)

Today i was packing my room and i found all my Workcamp file... Humanitarian trips... reflections... and from that moment, i just knew I will not stop going on overseas volunteer trips. I will not stop at 3 months. Each time, it will get longer and longer and I will get more energy from each trip, rejuvenated each time. I know its in my blood already... This experience will be enriching and it's a GREAT feeling to know that I can make a difference in another person's life. Just like knowing Kristle made it to Poly, I am so happy for her for her marked improvement. I can only wish her well and in her endeavours. Ok, that's besides the point. I have extended my stay from 2 months to 3. A GREAT opportunity to gain experience. I am so grateful. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home