Still packing my bag
Wah its been almost 2 weeks and i have not finished packing my bags. I've got 2 bags to carry and 1 of them is already 40 kg. oh no, I will have to be prepared to pay for excess baggage, however, my dad and fren said just tell them that i am a student going on an exchange program and i will be able to give the fee a pass.
When i'm there i guess the most important thing would be to take care of my own belongings! and also to take some vitamin C. I'm down with a flu right now, and my whole body feels like it will collaspe any moment and i've got some trouble with my digestive system, well u can guess. oh well, must be all the junk food i keep eating when i'm out having last minute meetings with frens. Flu makes u not able to stay alert, become extremely negligent and very oblivious to the surroundings. Maybe when a volcanoe erupt, i would still be on my bed try to blow my runny nose.
I have to pack winter clothings and summer cool clothes tt's the troublesome thing about going to a country with 4 seasons. yet its an experience that comes by once in a lifetime! I hope it snows, then i can wear my scarf and hip hop long sleeves and i want to buy a beanie! hoho
On the surface i always seem to feel unexcited when being asked "are u excited"? let me tell u, i'm always excited about every trip. There's a million and one things i can do there and not here. life is too short to miss out anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home