UPDATES
Hi everybody. Here is an important update : I will not be updating for the next 2 weeks!!! Muahaha. good update eh?
Alright, i owe everybody an explanation. I have severed all ties with aiesec Bursa and i have left aiesec, just like how i left yc. I just leave quietly and wait for people to realise i'm no longer around. To them, it doesn't affect them. To me, it doesn't either. so, whatever.
So i have to move on with my life and i have found a new excitement!!!!
I have signed up to go for a workcamp in NorthEast Turkey. I will be taking a bus over and it will take 25 hours to get there. *gasp*. Volunteers going on this workcamp with me are from Turkey, Azerbaycan, Switzerland, Spain, France, Italy and Japan. It's going to be awesome and so full of uncertainties!!! But now, there are fightings everywhere in the world, i hope none of them are so insensitive to say negative remarks about it. Politically correct is the way to go, especially if you have nothing to do with it.
Alright, for the past few days, i have been dossing around and drinking tea and erm, well, nargile. I will stop. i will!!! its getting boring already =p.
and nothing much actually. Turkey has had enough of hobbit. Paradise island is calling...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home