This fateful day has arrived
Ah yes 17 september will be a date to remember for me. it's the day i arrive in Leeds and i finally got my accomodation settled and my last part of my 8 months journey. it's been tiring and taxing, really. I find very little motivation to go on and discover the rest of the wonders of the world. Thanks liren for the virtual flower, but my youth and energy is kinda draining away... i think i just need some rest due to the sleepness night before my flight.
on 17 sept, i decided upon something. I was left alone on the rooftop for a while. I looked towards the exit, hoping to see a figure reappear before my eyes, but it never did. I was cold and shivering from the drizzle and still i see no one. that was when i decided, it was the end of something i have always wanted but have never quite gotten it. Malta's over so it's time to move on.
then on 17 sept, i stepped into my room and i see people from France, Italy, Germany and other European countries... and i tot to myself, gosh, it starkly reminds me of A-I-E-S-E-C. i was turned off. Well, knowing people is good, but i had enough of it. I had enough of having to stay around and trying to chat up with people and waiting to go to pubs. ENOUGH. I want friends through a common hobby, not friends who will pull u to pubs and discos all the time.
and on 17 sept, it's someone's birthday too. and on 17 sept, i called liren after such a long time. and on 17 sept, begins my new phrase of my life once again. all i want to do here, has been done in turkey and malta already. now i just want to study and dive.

1 Comments:
hobbobbobobobob!
=))))))))
now ur in my motherland..
INDLAND!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home