Eastasia Escapade

Thursday, November 16, 2006

i'm in such a bad mood... i'm trying to arrange my own internship somewhere in Australia but its really difficult... i spent the whole day at it and i'm about to give up...

I put Utada Hikaru's song on repeat mode and it just kills me all over again

I'm in such a bad mood! =( I've come to the point where i've been out doing nothing serious for just too long... so long that it rots inside... i have to go to Red Sea like NOW before the air and geotechnics kill me totally. I need to hide myself from the world for a while right now...

The song is still playing... what a mean old bad boy this song is...

I'm just suffering from being-in-uk-for-too-long syndrome. I'll get over it i'll get over it i'll get over it i'll get over it...

Edit:
I've switched my music to Yanzi's di liu gan and Corrinne's songs... they helped a little but i'm going to run to my Taiwanese friend's place to give her a hug right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home