British Lab sessions
I LOVE BRITISH LAB SESSIONS
seriously!!!
firstly, the labs are in small groups, there's only like 8 of us.
secondly, other people don't block our view of the lab equipments
thirdly, there's so few of us, it's not paiseh at all to ask questions
It's 3 hours and it sounds dreadful, but in fact, i felt that i totally understand everything and how to work out the equations on my own...
in NUS, i swear, 80% is just copying and substituting the equations. Here, I ask every single damn question, just like a typical dumb English, I ask every single damn question. Most importantly, and shockingly, i didn't feel embarrassed at all.
hmmm, maybe the lab was easy, or am i becoming a dumb brit? Geotechnics lab leh... mai siao siao okie.
Today, I went for the diving centre's social night and got free food! yay! =) made new friends, seasoned divers, well didn't talk much... coz i can't catch what they are talking about.... men talked about their technical dives and women talked about when they had their first sexual experience. haha. nice la. the Brits are really comical, esp the aunties.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home