Great food and Great hike
Today all of us had 1 more extra hour, i.e 25 hours. because of daylight savings! till now i'm still confused how it works, but i'll just take it as it is. now is GMT time... so Singapore and UK difference is 8 hours now.
Yesterday was British boy's birthday... we celebrated for him and he loves to speak in Japanese and eat Japanese and watch Japanese and play Japanese. Really, his passion is an inspiration. He practiced i-ai-do (居合道) the way of the Samurai. He only uses the sword... and rather facinated (not so) by my ninja-do kicks (that was eons ago.) Oh well, thinking back... i was only 3 belts away from black belt... but unfortunately, i gave it up for NP (campcraft training everyday!!!) and the centre closed down when i wanted to go back again (what the...) i didn't want to go to the other centre... coz i don't like the other instructor... once again, what a pity. Made me had some self-reflection after the party... I love self-reflections because they don't come very often...



Later we watched Totoro!!! Japanese anime!!!

Anyway today I went on a hike to the Lake District... famous for hardcore trekkers and scramblers... Scramblers are a bunch of crazy people who choose to climb up the waterfall stream and not take the footpath... and we walked up 762m! the whole hike was like 7 hours covering about 20 km.... now, my legs are breaking... but it was so good!!! and the best thing was that there weren't Singaporeans...haha! no la, not that I don't like them la... but I love to discover some things on my own... Clement is enjoying himself in Bath by the way... and he will self-declare 1 week holiday to travel to Scotland... while I will stay in leeds to do what I love...

For all meh-meh lovers...
tblth... tiring walk... with British and German girls
Top of the mountain. by this time... we realised we were not at destination yet...
okie lah, very tired already... my drysuit training starts tmr... exciting... biang eh, i think i must really start studying already... ciao!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home