Eastasia Escapade

Friday, May 18, 2007

New Day!

Hi guys, just wanna blog one more time... with a few pictures.. to dispel the boring look...



This is my office.. all drawings!


We were in a supermarket... and just fooling around... that's Yanmei, my team leader!

And there's the fako poses... That's Jiahui, my flatmate-cum-co-intern... we came back from a meeting with a terror client...
I love myself...

CAUTION: the pictures below either makes u think i'm siao or that u will laugh your ass off...
Just for entertainment la ok...













乐!
OK! i hope u guys have been happy. Dedicated to all my SDE friends who are having attachments!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger He-Bitch said...

HAHAHAHA... Camera Whore ALERT.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger He-Bitch said...

Anw, I 'saw' someone from Beijing who viewed my blog (in my 'who visited me' box... I wonder who...

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger vagabond said...

gosh! i doubled up in laughter upon seeing those hilarious series of photos! how can i EVER forget that u took them??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home