Tears - Part II
I knew this part II entry would come. It's 0230 Singapore time here and i secretly switch on my laptop because of the itching desire for a response in my last entry.
The response came. So did the tears. 我真的真的真得很讨厌我自己.
I did something wrong again. I cannot get rid of the guilt, i really can't. And so i realise how much you mean to me as a friend. I miss you so much.
i've read your cards. I thank you for the colours, I thank you for the words and I thank you for the thoughts. If you take away everything else i have achieved, I am stripped to nothing good. but you are different. You have been more of an inspiration to me than anything else.
I wish time would PAUSE too. and so I can fly back to say sorry to you.
______________________________________________________________
This would be my last entry, today is exactly 8 months since i left home. Doesn't sound like a long time. but i need more time, not to recover from jet lag but to recover from the indescribable pain from parting.
Thank you everybody, Rina, Martina, Doreen, Vale, Ryoko, Fion, Mika, Kaori Kaori, Ami, Telly, Ukun, Richard, Karen, Ping, Christina, Mohammad, Clement, Ying, Rah, Zuthur, Nic, Teckie, Elibird, XC, Jeannie, William, and everyone and everyone else too.
All of you guys mean SO much to me. But chill, its all part and parcel of life. Tears are products of emotions and I so dedicate each and every drop to all. If you find yourself in the same situation after you go back to your home country, you know our hearts are close and we will always remember our days spent together. Drinking, dancing, eating, oshiripenpen and all the hugs.
Blessings to all. CHEERS!
P.S Ways to come to singapore - call Yana and book a plane. Your holiday is settled. =)
P.S.S Those w/o facebook - PLEASE GET ONE @ facebook.com!!! Search for my email : cyjchatter@hotmail.com just copy and paste, it's not that hard, isn't it?
P.S.S.S Actually only my Singaporean friends (& 串) read this blog, so well, if you happen to be one of those mentioned above, leave a comment!
P.S.S.S.S thanks to Xintian and Kaixin too who made my holidays-in-a-random-meet-up so shiokalaosai.
P.S.S.S.S.S Thanks to my parents i miss them alot. and Thanks to all my Singapore friends who have been supporting me emotionally even though we are far away. It takes effort, I know. THANK YOU.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home