Eastasia Escapade

Friday, October 06, 2006

Leeds ! the city that sleeps at 3am

I've been living well... I haven't been JUST existing... I have been Living well! =)
Really thanks to all the international students here, who makes the effort to cook for everyone... and so we have alot of good food! Just look: Japanese rice balls, Swiss potatoes and Everybody's favourite chocolate fondue.







and they all don't cost much! some i didn't even have to pay but of coz, i cook food for them too so it's fair... ( like the last time how clement and I cooked for 15 people... and sharing tang yuan with everyone)

and then... i went to cheong again....


This place is a church converted into a night club. And the DJ stands at the pastor's gallery. haha, he's the man of the night... it's called Halo... and the music is fantastic! Clement and I are really on intensive savings mode... free then go... go also never buy drink, so we got free fun! (paiseh Jacq, i wear your shirt =p)


and yes, i've started studying... don't be surprised, so i don't have to pia so hard in Dec!
it's going to be happening in December.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home