Eastasia Escapade

Friday, November 17, 2006

Better mood, Bad news

I'm back into a better mood now!!

Thanks thanks to my friends... janjan who wanted to call me despite being so late in Singapore... I'm feeling much better now... except that i'm facing some kind of really rubbish news now...

After waiting so long for the examination timetable to come out, so that i know when exactly i can go back home, i couldn't wait any longer and i decided to change my plane ticket from 20th Nov (COMING SOON) to 20th Jan 2007. Well... then STA said that there's no seats in the WHOLE OF JANUARY from London to Singapore. WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF.

but can't be...??? because Zuji is still selling tickets and it's Gulf Air indeed... how can there be no seats for the whole of january? The STA girl said i have to cancel my ticket and get the portion's refund and pay the "remaining outstanding charges" for a NEW one way ticket back to Singapore, which brings me to India for a stop-over. Which is like 350pounds and maybe 200 pounds off the refunded one... and then i have to pay extra 150pounds? And the earliest i can get back is 24th Jan 2007... What the hell am i suppose to do from 19 - 24th January? I DON"T WANT TO SPEND MONEY and I REALLY WANT TO GO HOME!!! and with 150 pounds... i can get a decent BCD............ =/

Ridiculous. Ridiculous. Sucks.

But okie, today i chatted with someone online... and made me feel much better. To You: It wasn't anything much, but talking and knowing that everything's getting better makes me feel happy for you. People leave each other, at least i will never leave you as a friend anytime when you need someone. (i hope you find my website soon enough to read this soon enough before it goes off) I'll be back to help you borrow books from the library.

Anyway, here's a friend feature:

Look: First girl from extreme right - Fion!

She was there for me when I really really really needed to talk to someone... She let me stay over at her place and let me sleep on her softie bed! Then she gave me chocolate muffin in the morning and made tea for me... We chatted until like 4am before we went to bed... Really super super touched... thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks THANKS!

I finally finished my CV and Cover letter... now, i have to search for company address, call them up and every other thing not stated in this entry - that includes washing my clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home