Eastasia Escapade

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Midst of Examinations

I just finished my 2nd paper... and i walked out of the exam hall half hour earlier... and the paper was really easy la... my god... if i don't have careless mistakes i think i will get full marks for this paper... Haha... But my first paper was a disaster... i think i will fail that module... but blessing in disguise, i get to take my elective in NUS! and its graded! and my project group is quite zai! so i'll get my chance at >B+ and its actually much better than an S/U module... do your math with the CAP equation, you will know what i mean...

So not every failure constitutes a failure.

Yesterday night (when i was supposed to be studying) I went over to Ryoko's place and had a great dinner again... They love cooking and i enjoy their cooking, so what's good for them is good for me. no compromise =) -hahaha- pig's heart soup (Fion's 拿手好菜)and rice and chicken and KAKUNI (Ryoko's forte) ... their food is very补脑 that's why today's paper was easy. HEH!!!

Oh yea, i must tell all my readers what happened the night before my 1st exam (the one i will fail).... Clement, Sarah and I were in the LT studying at night when this Indian couple came in and sat right at the back of the LT. They talked and they kissed and just doing everything else but studying. For about 2 hours. Then later on, Clement and Sarah went off for dinner but i wanted to stay behind to study. So when i was left alone in the LT, the Indian couple started making out on the floor and MY GOD i was so distracted!!! I went to the front of the LT where the whiteboard is and i just ignored them. But, it was hard not to ignore...

I started hearing heavy breathing sounds and i looked back. WAH LAO... They were having sex on the floor larh!!!!! They weren't naked...the guy probably just had his fly unzipped or something... But well, i'll spare the details of what i witnessed, u just have to know they were fucking each other at the back of the LT in my presence. I got so restless i couldn't concerntrate at all... and i felt scared (I have no idea why) but i just prayed for Clement to come back to the LT ASAP!!!! i left the LT and waited for him outside for about 1.5 hours... and everything was penting up inside....

Clement finally came back with food for me and the Indian couple had left ... but i was trying hard to cool down, Clement was really apologetic, he sat beside me and listen to me complain about the Indian couple then he started to play sun yan zi's song on the LT Speakers...

Sun Yan Zi's = Therapeutic songs...

I started to cry (Aiyoh, like a big baby)... I was thankful for the food, thankful for the music, and most importantly, thankful to have Clement. So the next day i went for the exam without revising anything the night before... hence the disaster.

Ok, story telling session is over. Have a nice day people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home