Abit empty...
Now at a internet cafe in London. I'm staying in a 12 bed dorm by myself but i meet my friends in the daytime, so i'm not alone the whole time.
I just left Sweden less than 24 hours ago, and i'm once suffering again from post travel syndromes. This time, it's much more intense because not only i left Sweden behind, i had to leave my cousin (distant) too.
Looks like words aren't going to be enough or accurate. I'm sitting in front of the computer, trying too hard to think of how i should write in this entry, only to find out my internet time is running out.
Maybe i shouldn't write too much. I looked at squadblog for the first time in 3 weeks. suddenly, noy only i think i missed out alot, but a sudden kind of loss hit me, all at one go, again.
Just want to say, for those who know me will know that i don't really have any cousins who i am close to. so for the first time, i developed a close relationship a relative who treats me so well and who i can talk to so comfortably with, i had to leave, it some kind of new emotion i'm going through right now. time's up. see u guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home