Eastasia Escapade

Monday, January 15, 2007

我不要读书啦... 我要去潜水啦....

Haha pardon the chinese la...

among all the 'distraughtening' behaviours of the british-borns (read: couple who had sex behind the LT in front of me) and the appalling attitudes of service staff in Uni, i'm still surviving well to the last bit here. The most recent incident worth a mention was when i wanted to retrive a registed parcel from the accommodation office. It was delivered more than 1 month ago but it never came to me. I approached the staff in the office and explained my situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
me: I know i have a parcel delivered here but i never got a ticket (for registered mails) issued by the office to me. It was registered so i know it was delivered and I have a proof of delivery, can you help me to check?

staff: Now, what are you saying here? (Folded his arms)

me: What do you mean?

staff : Are you saying that WE stole your parcel? If you don't have a ticket, it just means we never received it, so don't come in and point fingers.

me: what? I'm not here to accuse anybody of stealing. I just telling you it's been delivered here but i don't have it. Why don't you just let me show you my proof? It was signed by someone with the intials A.A.

staff: There's NOBODY here with the initials A.A. it must have been sent to the wrong address and someone signed it. We don't have it if you don't have a ticket. you can look around the office yourself by all means.

me: I WANT to show you my proof. it's on the internet.

Staff: OK. this is MY PERSONAL computer. but i'll let you use it.

-showed him-

Staff: Bizarre... I've never seen that signature before. It's not me for sure.

Me: Can i see the book with all the recorded deliveries?

Staff: Take it and look at it yourself.

- I found my record and pointed to him-

Staff: Oh... strange, you see... i wasn't around on the 20th Dec so i don't know who signed it...

-search for my parcel and hands to me-

Staff: You see, during the christmas period we have so many mails, sometimes we can't label everything properly because there is just too many. And there could be mails placed in different places... and when u said parcel, i thought you meant big boxes... *yadayada*

Me: OKOKOK i got it so OK. -i shut him up and walked out-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's not the first british i've met with such a rotten personality. So defensive, so arrogant, so much to talk when shit splats on him.

Alright, story telling session II has ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home